TATEYAMA MACHINE CO., LTD.
Manufacturing capabilities to provide
ONE STOP SOLUTION
|Company Name||TATEYAMA MACHINE CO., LTD.|
|Representative||Kaneyoshi Miyano, Representative Director & President|
|Head Office||30 Shimonoban, Toyama-shi, Toyama 930-1305, Japan
|Outline of Business||Proposal, Design and Manufacture of FA systems, OEM of Precision machines, and Industrial equipments by own original technology|
Shaping your dream as system
We propose FA Solutions based on our unique core technologies of Image processing, Sensing, Nanotechnology and so on, and provide manufacturing solutions by consolidated technology of hardware & software from proposal to manufacture.
FA SOLUTION BUSINESS（SFA Division）
- Develop and manufacture automation system for manufacturing process of electronic components, automotive parts, medicines and so on.
- Provide ONE STOP SOLUTION from proposal of optimum production system to design, manufacturing and service.
Automobile related system
Medical related system
Food related system
EQUIPMENT OEM BUSINESS（DMS Division）
- Design and manufacture FA equipment based on Contract manufacturing
- Capable to mass-produce small to large equipment in a clean environment
Electronic component mounting machine
Semiconductor manufacturing equipment
Tablet Printer with Inspection function
- Electronic component mounting machine / Electronic component inspection system
- Semiconductor mounting machine / Semiconductor manufacturing equipment / Semiconductor inspection system
- Inspection system for Printed circuit board
- LCD panel manufacturing equipment / LCD panel inspection and repair system
- Various kinds of clean system and precision machine
Possible to support product-design and joint-development
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS（Business Promotion Department）
- Manufacture, Sales and Providing solutions of Low-height autonomous mobile robot
- Development, Manufacture and Sales of Laboratory instruments, Gene related products and Plasma system（Atmospheric pressure plasma）
- Offer of Metal nano-colloids and Nanocomposite materials
Low-height autonomous mobile robot
Atmospheric pressure plasma